Opening timesThe Garden Centre is open all year round. Monday – Friday – 9am–5pm Saturday – 10am–6pm Sunday – 10am–4pm
The Green, Bromborough Pool Village, Bromborough CH62 4TT
Main: 0151 643 1359
What We Do
Watch the clip above about the work carried out at Bromborough Pool Garden Centre
We believe that Bromborough Pool Garden Centre offers a unique experience to the customer and also service users with autism, and;
- We are the only garden centre/ coffee/ retail facility on Wirral that is specifically set up to offer adults with autism real work skills and experiences.
- The environment is of particular quality, the garden centre is situated with the historical Bromborough Pool Village area surrounded by listed buildings and vast green spaces.
- The service we offer is of a high quality, the service users who access the facility undergo work placement training and experience to enable them to carry out a variety of tasks, making speciality coffees teas, money handling, communication with the public, stock rotation, keeping the environment hygienic, setting up the tables etc.
- We have many unique products that we stock for sale. These include wooden garden items constructed within our own workshop by service users. These are of a high quality build and are extremely competitive in comparison, we offer bird tables, feeders, box planter (we can plant these up as an optional extra) garden novelties, trellises, wind mobiles etc.
- Along with the regular customers that visit the garden centre, we have several special needs schools and services that utilise our facility.
- We offer a high quality hanging basket service; customers can bring in their own baskets for us to make up a varied display. We also offer ready-made baskets. These baskets are constructed by our service users and are of a particularly high standard.
- Our coffee/ retail shop offers a wide range of hot and cold refreshments, cappuccino, lattes, mochas, speciality teas, hot chocolate and a range of cold drinks. We offer cakes, crisps, ice creams. We cater for sugar free and dietary needs, gluten free food products. As a quality extra we offer a complimentary biscuit with each hot drink served in high quality crockery. Our service users offer a table service.
- The retail shop offers high quality items from display glass ware, garden ornamentals, quality gift ideas, cards, bulbs, garden tools and equipment. The shop also offers a Wi-Fi facility for customers free of charge.
- We have an outside patio sitting area within the garden centre for customers to enjoy in the more clement times. This area also contains a plan display section where customers can view many of our products and arrangements in comfort.
- Our landscaping department offers general garden services, lawn mowing, weeding, and planting up borders, hedging, pruning and general tidying. All services are carried out by our service users with supervision from our qualified horticulturist. We have contracts with schools and large companies and can offer references of quality.
- We have excellent disabled access throughout the garden centre enabling individuals to view all areas.
- We have a designated dog area in which customers can safely leave their pet and access the garden centre.
- We have a beautiful display garden, water feature; donated by the Duke of Westminster within the grounds. This is planted up with many of our items for sale. Customers can see what different plants look like together in a natural setting.
- We are in a unique position to offer customers competitive quotation.